Thursday, July 5, 2007

Koala is Introducing Himself

Hello everybody it's your friendly koala over here. This is my first time writing a blog and I hope to learn lots from you experienced blogger. Kla enough crap.

The main reason I start this blog is to share the koala love around the world. I have done many things which I shouldn't state here in school but I'm actually a nice and gay guy. Gay doesn't mean I'm homo but more to a really happy guy. If you want to find a gay guy find this guy name Wong Wai Yeap aka crotch grabber. Hope you guys enjoy my posts to come and if I'm hardworking I might even upload 'exciting' photos. Btw you can add me on msn (jet_fighter_2000@hotmail.com) if you feel like it or become one of my friends on friendster (find adrian khor).

PS: I noela da email sounds corny. I created it wen I was std 5 k.

No comments: