Tuesday, September 25, 2007

When a Guy Gets 2 Soft Toys

What happens when a guy gets 2 soft toys? Well my good friend Bill went to the Adelaide Show (If you don't know what the Adelaide Show is, please read the previous post first) and won himself 2 soft toys from the ball throwing game. So my question is what do you do with them? Do you decorate your manly room? Have happy time with it?? Well that's not what my friend Bill decided to do. I'll upload pictures that he took featuring the soft toys. This is one of the post where I let your imagination run wild and guess what the following images are supposed to be. Like what they all say, let the pictures do the talking!

Warning: The following images is only intended for mature audiences and due my lack of photoshop experience, I'm unable to censor them. If you experience any trauma from viewing them, www.mrgaykoala.blogspot.com is not responsible. View them at your own risk and kids, don't ask your mom and dad what the images are.




























These soft toys are somehow meant for these kind of pictures.

PS: Thanks Bill for the pics. You're a genius photographer and choreographer for these kind of pics!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

G is for gay.

koala said...

but da duck's a female