Sunday, September 9, 2007

Fulham Is No.1




I'm getting tired of you people who only support famous EPL teams. What about the other not-so famous teams like Westham, Tottenham, Everton and most notable, Fulham? I'm putting this straight to you soccer fans out there, Fulham beats the crap out of any other team.

I'm really pissed when people ask me what's my favourite club and give me their weird lost look when I reply Fulham. Why nobody knows Fulham???? They are the best out there. With Luis Boa Morte alone, the team is invicible. Who needs Van Der Sar or Inamoto who betrayed and left the team. Look at them now suffering in their new teams, slowly losing their fame. They had better chances in Fulham I tell you.

The main 3 reason why I choose Fulham is the best are:

1. They have Luis Boa Morte, the black player extravaganza. (He was even on the bench for the France Team. OMG he's so sexy!)




2. They always seem to be thrashing their opponent in the start but lose badly in the last minute. Only a cun team can perform such feat!

3. They are always near relegation, but will never relegated be coz they rock so hard.

That's why I like Fulham. They are die hard. They will never be relegated and Luis Boa Morte rock my world. Piss off Manu and Liverpool fans. My Fulham can take you on anytime. Maybe not this year but next year. And don't tell me Boa Morte left the team. I don't believe you. Fulham fans lets unite and create a fan club together!!!!

No comments: