Tuesday, August 28, 2007

Australia, The Place To Slack?

Last year, I heard from friends and relatives that the lifestyle in Australia is really slack. I mean the shops all close by 5 and most of the time you can see Aussies lying freely on the grass staring into the clear blue sky aimlessly. Upon hearing that, I decided to further my studies there, hoping to have an easier life, i mean experience.

I was proven wrong when the 2nd semester started. With waves of exams and projects to boot, I am forced to constantly study and work reminding me of the painful year of trials and homework last year. I feel just like living in Malaysia minus the shorter contact hours. I know you people studying in Malaysia say that I shouldn't complain but it's your own fault for choosing another year of hell in Malaysia. Anyway the purpose of this post this time is to prove you people wrong about Australia being the place to slack. There is loads of work and tests every week and the same goes for uni unless you're doing commerce which has shorter contact hours. So don't believe people who say that you'll have an easier life here. Don't get fooled the same way I got fooled. Dear parents please don't read the next line...

At least I get to escape the clutches of my parents. No more forcing me to study and all. Hahahaha in your face taylorians and helpers! No more caning/ grounding when I don't get good grades! In your face shenny! But of course I won't simply play all day. I'm a good clean boy who listens to his parents :)

So being a good clean boy like I know most of you know, I have to continue studying soon. The lack of posts is due to projects and the wave of tests.

Why they make me look so hornyyyyy???? I'm a clean boy!!!

Get simpsonized here!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't BS K. Clean your head la.

koala said...

y like datla....I must clean my name