Monday, August 6, 2007

I Will Follow You

Warning: DIGI people please don't read this. If you find it really insulting exit this page immediately.

Alrite. Who here knows the DIGI mascot? Those yellow 'things' always running around in the television. Seriously, get a new mascot. They are plain ugly, freaky and disgusting. Plus with the motto 'I will Follow You', you made them look like rapists.

Look at its smirk. Potential rapist man.

Seriously I can't imagine those diarrhea looking people following you around. They will get closer to you and slowly grab your ass, touch your x-area and forcibly pull down your pants/ skirt. From there they would unzip their yellow suit and pull out their yellow canon and you can use your imagination. If they rape guys its alrite, but imagine if girls get rape. They will give birth to those yellow babies!!!!!!!

I think I talk too much. Better stop here. If I just ruin your appetite pardon me. Just making a point.

No comments: